RV Parking is available for Gateway Motorsports Park’s larger events.
Pricing for RV Spots vary by event and most packages include tickets to the event. Contact the Ticket Office at 618-215-8888 Ext. 101 for pricing.
- NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
- NHRA Event Package
- USAC/ARCA Event Package
- Car Show Event Package (Monster Mopar, Super Chevy, Fun Ford, All-American Showdown)
RV Parking Rules
- RV must be parked at a 90° angle to the track.
- RV spot is limited to 15′ x 50′; you must stay within those boundaries (including slide outs and canopies). This will be strictly enforced. There is a height restriction of 18′. This includes items on top of the RV (flags, etc.). For NHRA you may require you to remove items that are in a TV shot or distracting to the overall event.
- All RVs must be self-contained. There are no-hookups. Have your water tanks full, holding tanks empty and conserve use of each. If you are renting an RV, be sure to check your water and holding tanks prior to arrival at the track.
- Your RV Hang tag must remain in view at all times.
- Automobiles, pick-ups, box trucks, tents, tent trailers, etc., are not acceptable as an RV.
- Under no circumstances shall anyone discharge waste, water or sewage to the ground or outside the vehicle. Use trash cans or portable toilets in your RV area. Violators are subject to written citation, EPA fines & penalties; plus will be removed from the facility.
- All trash is to be carried away with you or placed inside trash containers in your area. Anything left on the ground will be charged back to that spot number at the company’s discretion.
- Charcoal and propane grills are allowed. You must properly extinguish and dispose of any charcoal used on-site. Grills must be five (5) feet away from any structure or vehicle. Wood burning, campfires/bonfires are not allowed. All Ground fires are prohibited.
- Check out time is no earlier than 1 hour after the final round of eliminations, on the last day of the event. Please note, you are not required to leave until noon the following day.
- Support vehicles with passes accompanying RVs must park well back of the RV parking areas. No exceptions. Each spot holder will be directly held responsible for their RV Support Vehicle tags. Passing and swapping of tags is prohibited and could result in revocation of the spot and it’s privileges.
- No dogs are allowed in the facility, with the exception of Seeing Eye dogs or working dogs.
- No motorized vehicles (i.e., golf carts, scooters, ATVs, etc.) will be allowed on the property for use by spectators. ADA approved motorized wheelchairs are allowed. The use of bicycles, rollerblades, push scooters, etc. are allowed only in the immediate area of your RV. Children must be supervised at all times.
- All RV support vehicles must have their Support vehicle hang tags in view in the vehicle at all times. These support vehicles can go/in/out of the facility through any gate during normal gate times. Please use the north gate for in/out access after normal gate hours.
Please contact Taylor Deckard at 618.215.8888 Ext. 106 or email her at [email protected]