Parking, Tailgating, & Gate Entry
Parking at Gateway Motorsports Park is a priority for management. We are continually working to create a flow that will increase the speed and ease for your entry to and exit from the park. We will provide updates to the parking procedures for each event as they become available.
For most events, fans will enter Gateway Motorsports Park from the Collinsville Road Entrance, on the Southwest corner of the facility. Exit I-70/55 onto IL-203 SOUTH and turn right at the first stop sign on to Collinsville Road. The entrance Gateway entrance will be the first road on the right.
Tailgating is allowed in your parking spot, but can not block the flow of PEDESTRIAN and VEHICLE TRAFFIC, FIRE LANES or GATES. Obstruction of any kind preventing the flow of traffic or creating a safety concern will not be permitted. BBQ Grills are restricted to Propane or Charcoal ONLY. NO GROUND FIRES or burning wood for cooking. Gateway Motorsports Park requires that if using charcoal, you must EXTINGUISH and DISPOSE of the coals properly.
In accordance with Liquor Control Commission requirements in the State of Illinois and nationwide policy established by the NHRA, Gateway Motorsports Park has revised the Gate Admission Policy for Guests a the Park to the following:
SEARCH & INSPECTION
Gateway reserves the right to inspect all items entering Gateway Motorsports Park. All items will be inspected. Those guests who refuse a search will be denied entrance into the Park. Exceptions may be made for medical considerations. Items not allowed in the facility cannot be left at the gates.
You may enter the gates for Racing events with the following:
- One small 6-pack sized cooler for your first entry into the Park
- COOLER MAY NOT CONTAIN GLASS CONTAINERSOR ALCOHOL
- YOU MAY NOT RE-ENTER WITH THE COOLER
- Non-alcoholic beverages including water and soda in open cups or clear plastic bottles no larger than 1 liter
- One small bag not to exceed 18” x 18” x 4” (scanner bag, fanny pack, purse, binocular or camera bags)
- Headsets, scanners, cameras, binoculars, not in bag, but worn separately around neck/belt
You may NOT enter the gates with any of the following:
- Re-entry with a cooler
- Alcohol of any kind – including beer
- Glass containers of any kind
- Any bag, backpack or container larger than described above
- Weapons of any kind
- Pets – except for service animals assisting those with disabilities
- Any other item we determine to be a safety or health risk
Strollers are allowed, but you may NOT take it into the Grandstands. Gateway Motorsports Park is NOT responsible for the stroller or its contents if left unattended.
Hand stamp AND ticket stub are required in order to reenter the facility. You may NOT re-enter with a cooler.
* THIS GATE ADMISSION POLICY MAY CHANGE PRIOR TO EACH EVENT BASED UPON LOCAL, STATE OR NATIONAL SITUATIONS.