Gateway Motorsports Park is committed to being a family friendly venue, offering the best guest experience in motorsports! We enforce the following gate guidelines to keep our guests safe and provide an enjoyable experience. All guests must have a Grandstand ticket or proper credential, regardless of age.
There is NO SMOKING in the Grandstands at Gateway. There are designated smoking areas on the concourse. FANS THAT VIOLATE THIS POLICY WILL BE EJECTED FROM THE FACILITY.
PERMITTED Spectator Items:
The following items are allowed inside the admission gates.
- One soft sided cooler, maximum size 14”x14”x14”, and one carry-in item (backpack/purse)
- Plastic bottles and aluminum cans (NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES)
- Seat cushions
- Strollers (if accompanied by a child)*
All items brought through a Grandstand gate are subject to search by Gateway Security.
Gateway Motorsports Park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
*Strollers are permitted at Gateway Motorsports Park; however, their use cannot inhibit guest movement or block any aisles. Strollers are NOT allowed into the Grandstands. Strollers can be left on the concourse underneath the Grandstands and can be secured by the guest to the chain link fence.
The following items are NOT allowed inside the admission gates.
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OF ANY KIND
- Firearms, fireworks of any kind and items restricted by Local, State and Federal Laws
- Bicycles, Scooters, Skateboards
- Glass containers
- Folding chairs
- Laser pointers
- Pets (only approved service animals will be admitted)
- Aerosol cans
- Balloons, beach balls
- Illegal substances
- Sticks, bats, poles or clubs
- Any items deemed by Gateway Security to pose a safety hazard or that may diminish other fans enjoyment of event.