Group and individual tours are available of all of the venues at Gateway Motorsports Park with a complete schedule of dates from March through November.
Gateway MSP Tour participants will receive an up close and personal look at racing. This perspective will blow away racing as you know it. This takes the fan from their seat to the pits and into the garage area. They will experience what it is like to be in the trenches with the crew. It won’t have quite the adrenaline of race day, but fans will see Gateway from a completely different perspective after they take the tour normally only open to officials, drivers and teams during events.
2015 Grounds Tours start in March and continue on select weekdays and weekends through early November. Please check the event calendar for times, dates and ticket information. Times and dates of all Grounds Tours are subject to change.
Click on the “Buy Tickets” button below to purchase tour tickets online.
All GatewayMSP Tours depart from the Collinsville Gate and tour tickets will be sold at the ticket booths.
Highlights: Drag Strip / Oval Track / Corporate Suites / Dirtplex
In season: (April thru September) Public tours will be offered at 9:30am, 11:00 am, 12:30pm, and 2:00pm.
◦ (On dates with events starting at 6:00pm, no 2:00pm tours will be offered.)
◦ (No tours will be offered on dates of major racing events)
◦ (No tours offered on dates of special events at the track)
Off-season: (October thru March) Public tours will be offered daily at 11:00am and 12:30pm Tours will NOT be offered on the following holidays:
◦ Thanksgiving Day
◦ Christmas Eve
◦ Christmas Day
◦ New Year’s Eve
◦ New Year’s Day
Due to possible post-season activity, there may be changes to the tour schedule in October
The rates for our general public “walk-up tours” are:
◦ Adults – $10
◦ Seniors (60+)/Active Military w/ID – $8
◦ Children (15 and under) – $6
◦ Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable
◦ Ticket window opens 30 minutes prior to first tour of the day
◦ Tours begin at Collinsville Gate
◦ Tours are offered rain or shine
◦ Tours last approximately one hour
◦ This is a ½ mile walking tour, inside & outside, please dress accordingly
◦ All tours are wheelchair and stroller accessible. Wheelchairs are available on request
◦ Cameras are permitted
◦ Guests are welcome to drop-off tour patrons at the gate
◦ Large bags, cans, glass containers, alcohol and food are not permitted Gateway Motorsports Park. Sealed plastic water bottles are allowed. All bags and purses, etc., are subject to search upon entrance
Children 3 & under free (no ticket required). Limit 3 per family or group.