For 12 years Gateway has been fortunate to have the talented Bracket Racer, Janie Palm speed down our drag strip. Since the track has been reopened, we have been witness to Janie’s many accomplishments such as winning 2012 Street Bike Champion,2012 Pro Bike Champion and taking home the prestigious Wally Trophy.
This 2013 Season, Janie and the Willis Racing Team will be proudly backed by Gateway BMW. Be sure to be on the look out for Janie and her new BMW Modified S1000RR bike.
In addition to impressing us and her many fans, Janie also caught the interest of a reality show film making team. The show is centered around Janie and Drag Racing –Lifestyle. The majority of footage will be shot at Gateway Motorsports Park.
We are looking forward to what Janie brings to 2013!
Be sure to follow Janie’s progress through 2013 by coming to the track to cheer her on!
• 2007 Gateway International Raceway Pro Bike Champion
• 2010 Gateway International Raceway Outlaw All Stars 9.50 Champion
• 2012 Gateway Motorsports Park Street Bike Champion
• 2012 Gateway Motorsports Park Pro Bike Champion
• 2005 AMA Prostar Street ET Winner – Gateway International Raceway (GIR)
• 2008 Street ET Winner / King of the Hill Winner – 2WheelSpeed
• 2009 Street ET Winner / King of the Hill Winner – 2WheelSpeed
• 2011 Street ET Winner / King of the Hill Winner – 2WheelSpeed
• 52 Event wins – Gateway International Raceway (GIR)
• 8 Event wins – Kansas City International Raceway
• 2002 National Dragster Challenge Wally Winner – GIR
• 2004 National Dragster Challenge Wally Winner – GIR
• 2005 Third Place Street Bike Class GIR Championship Series
• 2006 Third Place Street Bike Class – GIR Championship Series
• 2007 Street Bike Runner-Up – GIR Championship Series