Jan 28 – 31 – St. Louis Auto Show
Thursday, January 28th, 2016 - Sunday, January 31st, 2016
Experience Extreme Kart Racing in the Dome
When you visit our booth at the St. Louis Auto Show THIS WEEK – January 28-31, 2016 be sure to:
- Take a test drive on the GatewayMSP iRacing Sim in our racing simulator
- Pick up a copy of the 2016 Fan Guide including our 2016 Racing Schedule
- Visit with 2015 NASCAR Drivin’ For Linemen 200 Champ Cole Custer on Saturday, January 30th
- Say hello to Robert Hight who will be our exhibiting neighbor in the AAA Insurance booth
- Get behind the wheel and experience the thrill of high speed, wheel-to-wheel kart racing at the St. Louis Auto Show Karting Experience, brought to you by Gateway Kartplex!
Challenge your friends or family members to see who really is the fastest driver as you race each other on the custom-designed, multi-turn road course on the floor of the dome.
You’ll drive the latest GT-5 Gateway Pro Karts in a real racing environment staffed by the pros from Gateway Kartplex. After an initial safety briefing and drivers meeting, it’s time to suit up with your helmet and gloves (supplied by Gateway) and head to the grid to climb aboard your own Pro Kart.
Heading onto the track you’ll experience the thrill of real, adrenaline-charged kart racing in the unique confines of the Edward Jones Dome.
And when the weather warms up, head to Gateway Kartplex to experience karting at the finest kart racing facility in the Midwest. Just five minutes from the Dome, Gateway Kartplex is ready to host your corporate or group outing or just serve as your outlet to unleash your need for speed. We’ll see you behind the wheel and on the track!
Karting Experience: $15/drive
Age: 14 & up
List the official St. Louis Auto Show Website for more information on the overall show: