Schedule of Events
5 p.m.: Gates Open
5:15 p.m.: Tech/Registration
6 p.m.: Open Test ‘n’ Tune / Time Trials / Grudge
6:30 p.m.: High School Qualifying run #1
7:15 p.m.: High School Qualifying run #2
8 p.m.: First round of High School eliminations
9 p.m.: Tech Card sales conclude
10:15 p.m.: Battle of the Bikes Showdown Run – 1 shot at a win!
10:30 p.m.: Conclude Test ‘n’ Tune
Staging Lane Assignments
Lane 1: .5 Full Tree Slicks (left lane on track)
Lane 2: .5 Full Tree Slicks (right lane on track)
Lane 3: .4 Pro Tree Slicks
Lane 4: Jr. Dragsters / Motorcycles
Lane 5: Street Tires – .5 Full Tree
Lane 6: Street Tire – .5 Full Tree
Lane 7: Tech Inspection until eliminations
Lane 8: Tech Inspection until eliminations
Entry Fees and Admission Prices
Adult Spectator: $10 (with trackside wedge parking privileges)
Kids 12 and under: Free
*Restricted Crew: $15 (restricted area wristband)
Test ‘n’ Tune: $25 (car and driver)
Pro Class Testing: $100 (Top alcohol or fuel altereds, funny cars and dragsters)
Racer “NEED TO KNOW” Info:
- *Please be advised that in order to access the return road, the area in front of the tower and to accompany a car to the starting line, you MUST have a restricted area crew pass and you can only enter that area while your car is in competition. Due to misuse, these areas have become extremely crowded on Wednesday nights and this change in policy was necessary. Restricted area wristbands will only be given to crewmembers presenting a ‘restricted area receipt’ at registration.
- Racers wanting a .4 Pro Tree must go to lane 3 during the evening. Please put a “PT” on your front window so our staging lane staff can identify you.
- Battle of the Bikes – Gateway Motorsports Park will present a trophy for the quickest (best elapsed time), fastest (biggest mile per hour) and best reaction time during the 10:15 p.m. ‘Battle of the Bikes Showdown’ pass. Only the 10:15 p.m. session will count toward the award. Battle of the Bikes will be featured each week. This week it will be contested on a .5 Full Tree.
- Eliminations –Trophy and Gambler will not be contested this evening. Our only elimination class tonight will be High School. Trophy and Gambler will return next week.
- Please be advised that we enforce a 15 mile-per-hour pit area speed limit. Also, dry launches and burnouts are only permitted in the water box.
- Fighting, verbal threats, shouting profanity and any other disorderly behavior will not be tolerated and offenders will be ejected from the facility.